"There are far too many silent sufferers. Not because they don't yearn to reach out, but because they've tried and found no one who cares."
Food for thought: PEOPLE!
1. People are insecure, even when they say they not.
2. People will turn on you in a moment's notice.
3. People are only in your life for seasons. (it is very rare to have a lifelong relationship these days)
4. They offer time, but they don't offer much.
5. People will never agree to being wrong. Stop trying to make them see your side.
6. Most people associate with you because they want something from you.
7. You are not going to please everybody, so take a stand.
8. Stop caring so much for those who don't deserve it.
9. They do not want anything in their life disrupted even if you are in desperate need for their help. (support base)
I have learnt that there are only a handful of people that will go out of their way to help you in a time of need, most are people I never thought would help me. Today, I know who my real people are. That is NEVER a bad thing. Yes, it hurt.
When you realise that you are not going to get the support you need and deserve from your family and friends the quicker you will get on your feet.
It is ok to do this on your own. You are quite capable of doing it. Of course it is much easier to have a support base. Just because there isn't one does not mean you cannot stand up for yourself.
My name is Zen Williams, I am here to share my story with you so that you can find the courage and escape the silence and abuse you are living in.